Hello from Leeds

A place for new members to introduce themselves and give some background information as to their experience with driving, likes, dislikes etc. It is advisable to post here first before posting to other forum's on the site.

Postby DJL » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:33 am

Hello, from deepest, darkest Leeds!

Passed my IAM car test a couple of years ago, been an observer for Leeds group since a short time after, currently working towards SA/Masters.

Drive an Audi A6 and ride a BMW R1200 GS. Also have an Audi S2 that needs some TLC right now.

I'd also like to get my IAM bike test done, but need to find somewhere up here to keep my bike (it's currently down at my parents' place in Lincolnshire).

Would also like to get to Senior Observer once I've got a few more associates passed and when the group has an opening (or once the new National Observer qual. comes in).

Cheers,
Dan
Dan - Leeds IAM - Observer
DJL

Postby martine » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi Dan - nice to see someone very keen on all things 'advanced'.

If you have any questions about driving please don't hesitate to ask...there's a wealth of experience here from all backgrounds.
Martin - Bristol IAM: IMI National Observer and Group Secretary, DSA: ADI, Fleet, RoSPA (Dip)
martine

Postby michaelward21 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Hi Dan
I've not been on here in a while, but nice to see some more local IAM members; i'm from York.
If you need any help with the SA/Masters training feel free to give me a shout.
Best of luck
Audi A6 and Audi S2... black Audi S2... I think we have met?
Mike
michaelward21

Postby DJL » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Thanks guys.

michaelward21 wrote:Audi A6 and Audi S2... black Audi S2... I think we have met?

Entirely possible -- although I couldn't say where. I did take the S2 to an observer training day in Harrogate last year.
Dan - Leeds IAM - Observer
DJL

Postby michaelward21 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:20 pm

DJL wrote:Thanks guys.

michaelward21 wrote:Audi A6 and Audi S2... black Audi S2... I think we have met?

Entirely possible -- although I couldn't say where. I did take the S2 to an observer training day in Harrogate last year.

Thats the one!
michaelward21

Return to Introductions