Calling TripleS

Forum for general chat, news, blogs, humour, jokes etc.

Postby TripleS » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:51 pm

mitchr wrote:
TripleS wrote:
In the topic about SPECS on EVERY road, somebody complained about my four word signing off style, to which I replied in an amiable fashion. Flemke then supported me, which was nice, and I acknowledged that.

Somebody else then commented along the lines that if the moderators allow it, he had no cause to complain.

I then said: "If the moderators were to interfere with my signing off style, that would mark the end of my days with PistonHeads."

Ahh you've got to love forum's :) It certainly helps to have a sense of humour when you use them but so many people these days seem to have gone for a sense of humour bypass. I don't use PH as find this forum's format better so I've not seen your signing off style. Was it four words or a four letter word :)

It was my usual four word signing off style, but admittedly two of them are four letter words. :lol:

Actually, I thought you would have seen it, but I post so much frivolous rubbish that maybe people just ignore it all if they see it says TripleS at the top. :roll:

Best wishes all,
Dave - feeling all rejected again; and so soon. :cry:
TripleS

Postby mitchr » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:29 pm

TripleS wrote:It was my usual four word signing off style, but admittedly two of them are four letter words. :lol:

Actually, I thought you would have seen it, but I post so much frivolous rubbish that maybe people just ignore it all if they see it says TripleS at the top. :roll:

Best wishes all,
Dave - feeling all rejected again; and so soon. :cry:

Yup I ignore all your posts especially that thread dedicated to .... hang on who was I talking about :lol: :wink: All I see at the end of your messages is usually "Best wishes all, Dave" :?

Mitch
mitchr

Postby ScoobyChris » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:55 pm

mitchr wrote:All I see at the end of your messages is usually "Best wishes all, Dave" :?

Hmmm 4 words and 2 of them are 4 letters :wink:

Chris
ScoobyChris

Postby Mr Cholmondeley-Warner » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:25 am

Reminds me of a character who used to work here who had a sign on his desk (he did a lot of telephone support for not very IT-literate customers), that said:

If you want them to understand, use SMALL words and BIG letters!

:)
Mr Cholmondeley-Warner

Previous

Return to General Car Chat Forum