CarKraft

Forum for general chat, news, blogs, humour, jokes etc.

Postby roganjosh » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Anyone else attended one of these?

We attended one held at lovely Silverstone after I'd tweeted RPC Dave Lee about Carkraft, next thing I knew I was in a classroom, out on the track and then out for a drive around Stowe with a class one!

Very highly, recommended and despite approaching my RoSPA and having passed my IAM I highly recommend this experience- thrilling, educational and great fun.

Cheers all at CarKraft :D
The better you look; the more you see.
roganjosh

Postby martine » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:44 pm

I'd never heard of this...interesting and does look to be fun and educational.

http://www.carkraft.info

I'm quite tempted to sign up but have a nagging feeling I'd be doing someone more deserving (younger?) out of a place.
Martin - Bristol IAM: IMI National Observer and Group Secretary, DSA: ADI, Fleet, RoSPA (Dip)
martine

Postby roganjosh » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Highly recommended, in our case it was a last minute thing there were two spaces left that they put up on twitter as a free for all for weeks, I'd have been more than happy to give up my space, it was cancelled due to all that nasty weather, there's plenty of space on CK and I would say it was jam-packed with all ages, all abilities. :D
The better you look; the more you see.
roganjosh

Postby fungus » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:45 am

Looks very good. Excellent value for money. If government were really interested in improving road safety they would make money available for schemes like this.
Nigel ADI
IAM observer
fungus

Postby lordgrover » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Unfortunately, if it's voluntary I doubt joe public would attend even if it were free.
lordgrover

Postby ExadiNigel » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Ooh, now that could be the girls' christmas present sorted! :D
Ex - ADI & Fleet Trainer, RoADAR Diploma, National Standards Cycling Instructor, ex- Registered Assessor for BTEC in Driving Science, ex-Member RoADAR & IAM, Plymouth, ex - SAFED registered trainer
ExadiNigel

Return to General Car Chat Forum