Cars with most visible brakes lights and indicators.

Forum for general chat, news, blogs, humour, jokes etc.

Postby golf_driver » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:34 pm

As a Golf MkIV owner who has driven a few MkV's I agree, lights on the MkV are rubbish, especially the rear indicators. When someone is indicating under braking it can be quite easy for people to miss.

My MkIV on the other hand is pretty good (I know, biased), but at night quite often when I indicate distant road signs are illuminated in the orange glow of my indicators... so that's not a bad effort!

Rear running lights aren't that bright, but then you can't win them all. Oh, and the front light clusters aren't all that easy to get to (but then I've only ever have one bulb go).
golf_driver

Postby nuster100 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:27 pm

Most visable set of brake lights I have seen on a car are on my skyline.

ITS GOT 5 OF THEM!!!

How someone could miss that I dont know.

Mine is an older version of the pic below, its has a high intensity light under the rear spolier too.

Jay
"Learn from the mistakes of others, you dont have time to make them all yourself"

Rospa South West and Taunton Group Chairman 2007-2009
nuster100

Postby animalkit » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:45 pm

£4k if i was you id go japanesse you could pick up a integra type r up for £4k or a nice civic - bonus is they go on forever!!!!!!!! however the best car for indicators has to be a daihatsu copen there totaly seperate from the brake lights on the back and headlights on the front!!! :D it looks so cute aswell :-P
animalkit

Postby ScoobyChris » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:56 pm

nuster100 wrote:Most visable set of brake lights I have seen on a car are on my skyline.

ITS GOT 5 OF THEM!!!

How someone could miss that I dont know.

Probably to give people following the best chance of seeing through the tyre smoke. Or is that just yours :P

Chris
ScoobyChris

Previous

Return to General Car Chat Forum