Abnormal car desires?

Forum for general chat, news, blogs, humour, jokes etc.

Postby Susie » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:27 pm

James, I think I'd rather be classified as une femme d'un certain age, driving as outlined above in StressedDave's posting than be thought of as looking like Ms Turquoise :lol:

Heaven forfend that I should ever been seen driving in a skirt :shock:

S :D
Susie

Postby TripleS » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:47 pm

Susie wrote:Big Err said:
Wasn't it the Senator that featured some crude form of pre vtec engine management? I seem to recall stories about how at a certain engine speed the system would kick in like a kick up the @rse!

Whatever it has lurking under 't' bonnet, and whether it's <ahem> been breathed on by the previous blue-uniformed owners, I really couldn't say :wink: However, the power comes in (3000 onwards) - not so much as an @arse-kicking moment, or even one akin to a single turbo - but more as an almost 'sexually induced' rush of pleasurable experience :oops: :shock: :lol:

<douses self under cold water shower> 8)

Bah, humbug. These forums are getting overrun with sex fiends! I'm off out for a walk to have a look at some sheep. :lol:

Best wishes all,
Dave.
TripleS

Postby James » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:46 pm

:lol: No offence intended Susie! But is that the right model of car and colour? I havent actually seen it so that is my "educated" guess...

Dave, did you find any sheep ? :lol:
James

Postby TripleS » Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:32 pm

James wrote::lol: No offence intended Susie! But is that the right model of car and colour? I havent actually seen it so that is my "educated" guess...

Dave, did you find any sheep ? :lol:

Oh aye, can't shift for the blighters. :lol:

It's nice though, they're part of the scene.

Best wishes all,
Dave.
TripleS

Postby Big Err » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:26 pm

TripleS wrote:However, the power comes in (3000 onwards) - not so much as an @arse-kicking moment, or even one akin to a single turbo - but more as an almost 'sexually induced' rush of pleasurable experience

I do believe that a few of the boys were 'caught out' by this, particularly at the point where they were beginning to 'pursue' the limit point.
Big Err

Postby James » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:34 pm

RWD on a corner with a sudden spurt, its all about character of the car...

Know the car before doing what you know...
James

Postby TripleS » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:23 pm

Big Err wrote:
TripleS wrote:However, the power comes in (3000 onwards) - not so much as an @arse-kicking moment, or even one akin to a single turbo - but more as an almost 'sexually induced' rush of pleasurable experience

Eh? I never said that. The days when I've enjoyed the power coming in at 3000 rpm - or anywhere else for that matter - are long gone.

Best wishes all,
Dave.
TripleS

Postby James » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:57 pm

It was Susie who said that. Unles you've had an operation Dave I guess there was some confusion with the quote brackets...
James

Postby TripleS » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:06 pm

James wrote:It was Susie who said that. Unless you've had an operation Dave I guess there was some confusion with the quote brackets...

No, no ops. I did have a brain scan - but they didn't find anything. :roll:

Best wishes all,
Dave.
TripleS

Previous

Return to General Car Chat Forum