Help....I need it

Forum for general chat, news, blogs, humour, jokes etc.

Postby Darren » Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:13 am

Hello all,

Over the last month or so I'v been giving alot of thought to the future of the site, promotion, events and more to the point, promoting advanced driving.

Some of the things we've managed to do this year is bring together some of the best people in the industry from top notch training organisations to share their expertise in one place, to create a workable archive of advanced driving knowledge.

I would like to extent my thanks, and seasons greetings to <hoping I dont miss anyone out>

Safety1st -
Police Class1, IAM Senior Observer, RoSPA Examiner, Defensive/Advanced Driving Instructor

VonHosen
Police Class 1

Hugh Noblett
Police Instructor, Cadence Driver Development and HPC Gatekeeper

Lynne
ADI, RoADA

Thanks to you for your contributions this year.

Secondly, next year should be a little more interesting. I have lots of work to do and .... I'm actually going to need some help. If you would like to assist, even giving an hour a week, it would be greatly appreciated. Please get in touch.
Darren

Postby AdamW » Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:59 pm

Hear hear.

Thank you Darren for doing such a great job. :D
Despite their large numbers ants flow freely because of their understanding and purpose. As a driver your job is to move in, within, and out of the flow of traffic causing the minimum disruption and upset to others. Everyone then benefits, including you.
AdamW

Postby Rick » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:05 pm

Yes thanks Darren, i'll help if i can, let me know.
Rick

Return to General Car Chat Forum