Car Vandelisation

Forum for general chat, news, blogs, humour, jokes etc.

Postby MikeG » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:24 pm

Hello All,
Apparently 6 out of 10 drivers have had their vehicles vandalised. Has this happened to you? I think I have been pretty fortunate (touching some wood) with most of my cars, except my current one, when I had both front tyres slashed, to the tune of about £386. I wouldn't mind but it was parked right down the bottom of my drive at the time.

:cry:

Mike
MikeG

Postby Lynne » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:41 pm

Mike I will X fingers and say nothing. I don't want to tempt fate :?

L.
ADI
RoSPA Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction

Thankyou for being courteous to horses and riders :)
Lynne

Postby AdamW » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:15 pm

Never happened to me. But I know plenty of friends who's cars have been damaged.

But as Lynne says, am I tempting fate by saying that! :roll:

I think it happens a lot when vehicles are left in foregin places, or in busy areas such as town centres because usually 'Ned' and friends are wandering and nothing better to do.

Unless of course you've upset someone. The amount of taxis I have seen recently with acid marks over the car is on the up.
AdamW

Postby LEF » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:39 pm

On my first car i had "Merry Christmas" scrawled across the bonnet in permanent marker in a shopping centre car park :x

My last car had the passenger side wing mirror smashed off and also the back windscreen smashed in - both outside my house on 2 separate occasions :twisted: :twisted:

This current car (which i've had since May) was hit on friday 9th september in a school car park leaving quite deep scratches in the paintwork on the rear driver's side corner and blue paint on my black bumper :twisted: :evil:
LEF

Postby Roadcraft » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:59 pm

My vehicle is either in garage or on my drive...or in police station car park...

I suppose you don't know how lucky you are till you see what some people have to put up with....

My village is quite quiet in addition....I mean, someone starts a petition if you clear your throat in the street after 11pm... :?
Roadcraft

Return to General Car Chat Forum