Win a Garmin Dash Cam 10 HD Driving Camera

Forum for general chat, news, blogs, humour, jokes etc.

Postby Chris56 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:06 pm

Hello! I am new to the forum, but I hope you don't mind me highlighting a competition I'm helping to run. It is especially relevant to advanced drivers, driving instructors and learners.

To spread the word about Young Car Driver, a website featuring articles for 17 to 25 year old drivers, we are giving away a Garmin Dash Cam 10 high definition driving camera worth £169. I don't need to tell you car insurance fraud is on the rise; it was up 51% in 2013, according to Aviva. A driving camera offers protection for your vehicle, your NCD, and – most importantly – you, the driver. The Garmin Dash Cam 10 records crystal clear 1080p HD video, so should the worst happen there will be no argument as to who was where on the road.

To be in with a chance of winning, enter your details in the prize draw on the following page. Much like a traditional raffle, you can increase your likelihood of winning by gaining more entries in the draw. Instead of buying extra tickets as you might at the village fête, in this draw you are given extra entries for liking and sharing the site. Any bloggers amongst you will be interested to learn that you can gain as many as 20 entries for writing about your driving experiences, and highlighting this competition in the process.

Without further ado, the competition entry form is here: http://youngcardriver.com/competition-win-garmin-dash-cam-10/

The very best of luck! :D
Chris56

Postby Chris56 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:43 pm

Just giving this thread a bump because the competition ends tonight! Good luck if you've entered, if not there's still time... :)
Chris56

Return to General Car Chat Forum