Survey Invitation regarding railway level crossing

Forum for general chat, news, blogs, humour, jokes etc.

Postby nanaandrea » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:59 pm

Dear drivers!

My name is Nana Andrea and I am a fourth year student of MEng Mechanical Engineering from
University of Nottingham. For my final year project, I am conducting research on risk perception and intended behaviours at railway level crossings in United Kingdom. This questionnaire asks about risky behaviours that are observed at level crossings based on your experience as a pedestrian or car driver.

This survey would take about 20 minutes and no personal information is required. All response are strictly confidential. You must be aged 18 and above to participate in this survey. For every completed survey, we will donate 50p to Railway Benefit Fund to support railway workers in need. This incentive applies to the first 100 participants.

Please click on the following link to access the survey : http://goo.gl/forms/q1zCXkHBHP

If you experienced any technical problems with the survey, you can send an email to eaynas@nottingham.ac.uk . Please feel free to pass this survey on to your contacts. Your opinions and time on the questionnaire is greatly appreciated. Thank you for the help.

Regards,
Nana Andrea
Department of Mechanical Engineering of University of Nottingham
nanaandrea

Return to General Car Chat Forum