CONSULTATION PAPER: LEARNING TO DRIVE

For discussion of topics relating to the Driving Standards Agency Learner Test (DSA L Test) and contribution by ADI's (Approved Driving Instructors)

Postby hanse cronje » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:03 pm

for anyone's interest

copy of email and links

[i]CONSULTATION PAPER: LEARNING TO DRIVE

Thank you for taking time to respond to our Learning to Drive consultation. I am pleased to tell you that the Report on Consultation is now available.

What is the Report on Consultation report about?

The report explains Ministers’ decisions about the package of changes on which we consulted.

What have Ministers decided?

Ministers have decided to proceed with a programme of measures, based on education and incentivisation, which will strengthen the way that people learn to drive and are tested, and encourage a culture of lifelong learning. Full details are set out in section 5 of the Report on Consultation.

Where can I find out more about this?

We have published a copy of the Response to Consultation report, and associated Impact Assessment, on our website: www.dsa.gov.uk . This can be accessed through the following link www.dsa.gov.uk/consultationreport

What if I can’t download the report from your website?

You can get hard copies of the document by sending an e-mail to: consultations@dsa.gsi.gov.uk , by phoning (0115) 936 6161 or by writing to us at the below address.

Thank you for taking time to participate in the consultation.

Strategy Development Team
Driving Standards Agency
The Axis Building
112 Upper Parliament Street
NOTTINGHAM
NG1 6LP

http://www.dsa.gov.uk/Category.asp?cat=336[/i]
hanse cronje

Postby ROG » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:00 am

Being discussed HERE
ROG (retired)
Civilian Advanced Driver