Poor judgement?!

For discussion of topics relating to the Driving Standards Agency Learner Test (DSA L Test) and contribution by ADI's (Approved Driving Instructors)

Postby jont » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:44 pm

chriskay wrote:I'll add myself to the list of those who have trouble. My current car, a 2002 Volvo S60, has the worst steering lock I've ever experienced. I used to be able to reverse park into a space between two cars in the supermarket car park without really having to think about it: not any more. :x

My 306 (GTI) is known for limited steering lock, particularly to the right, due to the larger gearbox. The first couple of days I had it, I ended up doing 3 point turns when turning right :lol:
jont

Postby zadocbrown » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:38 pm

jont wrote:
chriskay wrote:I'll add myself to the list of those who have trouble. My current car, a 2002 Volvo S60, has the worst steering lock I've ever experienced. I used to be able to reverse park into a space between two cars in the supermarket car park without really having to think about it: not any more. :x

My 306 (GTI) is known for limited steering lock, particularly to the right, due to the larger gearbox. The first couple of days I had it, I ended up doing 3 point turns when turning right :lol:

Embarrassing isn't it! Happy days..... :)
zadocbrown

Previous

Return to Learner Driver Forum