Feeling better about learning again

For discussion of topics relating to the Driving Standards Agency Learner Test (DSA L Test) and contribution by ADI's (Approved Driving Instructors)

Postby Nardobd » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:11 pm

After a horrid experience on an intensive course, I've just had my first lesson with my Saturday instructor. He pointed out that the intensive course wasn't entirely wasted since my steering and braking has improved and generally we had a very good lesson. Back on the way to driving being a positive experience rather than dreading it! :D
Nardobd

Postby TripleS » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:49 pm

Nardobd wrote:After a horrid experience on an intensive course, I've just had my first lesson with my Saturday instructor. He pointed out that the intensive course wasn't entirely wasted since my steering and braking has improved and generally we had a very good lesson. Back on the way to driving being a positive experience rather than dreading it! :D

That's good to hear after your difficulties a few weeks ago. I hope the positive mood will be maintained.
TripleS

Postby paul adams » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:23 pm

I never rated intensive courses - with driving you really need time to absorb and learn in your own time - simple, as, that!!
paul adams

Return to Learner Driver Forum