New member from South Wales.

A place for new members to introduce themselves and give some background information as to their experience with driving, likes, dislikes etc. It is advisable to post here first before posting to other forum's on the site.

Postby kwk » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:30 pm

I e mailed Clive yesterday re a HPC course. I paid £750 for my T5 C70 with 77000 miles and loads of history, The blue S60 was under £1000 but the black one is newer and cost quite a bit more.
Nobody seems to want them and there are some great bargains around.
kwk

Postby jcochrane » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:40 pm

kwk wrote:I e mailed Clive yesterday re a HPC course. I paid £750 for my T5 C70 with 77000 miles and loads of history, The blue S60 was under £1000 but the black one is newer and cost quite a bit more.

Welcome. Good to see you have contacted Clive he can tell you all about HPC and you can decide if it is something you think you might be interested in. From you introduction I think you could find it worth considering.
jcochrane

Location: East Surrey and wherever good driving roads can be found.

Postby jont » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:38 am

jcochrane wrote:
kwk wrote:I e mailed Clive yesterday re a HPC course. I paid £750 for my T5 C70 with 77000 miles and loads of history, The blue S60 was under £1000 but the black one is newer and cost quite a bit more.

Welcome. Good to see you have contacted Clive he can tell you all about HPC and you can decide if it is something you think you might be interested in. From you introduction I think you could find it worth considering.

Welcome kwk,

if you're interested in finding out more about HPC informally, come along to one of the ADUK driving days. There are usually a few HPC members on them who can tell you about the course and club membership. Hint hint :wink:
jont

Previous

Return to Introductions