Hi there!

A place for new members to introduce themselves and give some background information as to their experience with driving, likes, dislikes etc. It is advisable to post here first before posting to other forum's on the site.

Postby Lingo » Tue May 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Hello everyone,

I have been reading the forum for a while now so thought time to join up!

About me - I have held a licence for over eight years, though due to university I have only been driving on a regular basis for the past two and a half years. I had some refresher lessons with a class 1-trained driver which I really enjoyed and learnt a lot from, and went on to join my local RoSPA group and pass their test at silver level. I wish to become an observer, to continually improve my driving and am aiming for gold at my retest.

Greetings from Norfolk and look forward to joining in the discussions!
IAM F1RST award.
---
Keep it smooth. Keep it stable.
Lingo

Postby TripleS » Wed May 08, 2013 7:40 am

Lingo wrote:Hello everyone,

I have been reading the forum for a while now so thought time to join up!

About me - I have held a licence for over eight years, though due to university I have only been driving on a regular basis for the past two and a half years. I had some refresher lessons with a class 1-trained driver which I really enjoyed and learnt a lot from, and went on to join my local RoSPA group and pass their test at silver level. I wish to become an observer, to continually improve my driving and am aiming for gold at my retest.

Greetings from Norfolk and look forward to joining in the discussions!

Hello and welcome to ADUK.

Things sound to be going very well for you, and I hope you continue to progress as you would wish.

Best wishes,
Dave.
TripleS

Return to Introductions