New member introduction

A place for new members to introduce themselves and give some background information as to their experience with driving, likes, dislikes etc. It is advisable to post here first before posting to other forum's on the site.

Postby drivingsteve » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi,

Just a quick post to introduce myself. I've recently joined this forum and will hopefully get involved in the discussions soon.

I've been driving for about 20 years and passwed the IAM test about 7 years ago.

Steve
drivingsteve

Postby martine » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Hi Steve and welcome.

So whereabouts are you and what do you drive (you can tell so much about a person from answers to those questions :wink: - but I can be horribly wrong as well!)
Martin - Bristol IAM: IMI National Observer and Group Secretary, DSA: ADI, Fleet, RoSPA (Dip)
martine

Postby TripleS » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:59 pm

martine wrote:Hi Steve and welcome.

So whereabouts are you and what do you drive (you can tell so much about a person from answers to those questions :wink: - but I can be horribly wrong as well!)

Quite so, e.g. the (possibly) perceived inferiority of one who happens to be content with an old 406 HDi, rather than a relatively young and potent Focus. 8)
TripleS

Postby WhoseGeneration » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:01 am

TripleS wrote:
Quite so, e.g. the (possibly) perceived inferiority of one who happens to be content with an old 406 HDi, rather than a relatively young and potent Focus. 8)

Oh, trying the old "It ain't what you've got it's the way that you use it" point.
A good one. :D
Always a commentary, spoken or not.
Keeps one safe. One hopes.
WhoseGeneration

Postby drivingsteve » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Hi, sorry for not answering your previous questions!

I'm from Bedfordshire and currently ldrive a 2.2l Vectra. As mentioned in another post, I'm about to add a second, smaller vehicle to the driveway, so will be interesting to see how that goes!
drivingsteve

Return to Introductions