Hello all.

A place for new members to introduce themselves and give some background information as to their experience with driving, likes, dislikes etc. It is advisable to post here first before posting to other forum's on the site.

Postby neckender » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:10 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself and give a little back story why i've joined the forum.

I aquired my advanced driving pass by passing a course in the British Army. I am currently a DSA LGV registered Instructor for a large mail/parcel company, I am a SaFED Instructor, IAM advanced Car & Commercial, PTLLS.
I am looking to devlope my CDP I was looking into becoming an ADI then go on to Fleet training and even doing the DIA Diploma in driver education.
So, in short I am after any advice, recommendations of courese or experiences.
"Anyone who tries to make a distinction between education and entertainment doesn't know the first thing about either"

DSA LGV Instructor, SaFED Instructor, IAM Advanced Car & Commercial, PTLLS, RoSPA Dip.
neckender

Postby kfae8959 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:19 pm

Welcome!

I have taken a rather different driving development path from you - but others on this forum will have lots of good advice and useful experience.

David
"A man's life in these parts often depends on a mere scrap of information"
kfae8959

Postby neckender » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:45 am

Just wanted to introduce myself and give a little back story why i've joined the forum.

I aquired my advanced driving pass by passing a course in the British Army. I am currently a DSA LGV registered Instructor for a large mail/parcel company, I am a SaFED Instructor, IAM advanced Car & Commercial, PTLLS.
I am looking to devlope my CDP I was looking into becoming an ADI then go on to Fleet training and even doing the DIA Diploma in driver education.
So, in short I am after any advice, recommendations of courese or experiences.

"Anyone who tries to make a distinction between education and entertainment doesn't know the first thing about either".
"Anyone who tries to make a distinction between education and entertainment doesn't know the first thing about either"

DSA LGV Instructor, SaFED Instructor, IAM Advanced Car & Commercial, PTLLS, RoSPA Dip.
neckender

Postby martine » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi there and welcome.

Do you have any specific questions? If so, post away (in the appropriate forum) and I'm sure you'll get a friendly response.
Martin - Bristol IAM: IMI National Observer and Group Secretary, DSA: ADI, Fleet, RoSPA (Dip)
martine

Return to Introductions