Hello, from Cornwall

A place for new members to introduce themselves and give some background information as to their experience with driving, likes, dislikes etc. It is advisable to post here first before posting to other forum's on the site.

Postby Ali - H » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am really pleased to be here amongst all you like minded people.

I have just enrolled with the IAM and am about to commence my training. My first observed drive is to be in a few days. I have joined this forum to be among people who have completed or are in the process of advanced driving.

I look forward to connecting with you, learning, and to, in time offer my experiences and encouragement.

Thank you all

:D
Ali - H

Postby Gareth » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello and welcome!

Had you been reading the forum before joining? If not, I think you'll find a range of viewpoints, and some endless conversations ;)
there is only the road, nothing but the road ...
Gareth

Postby MrToad » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:06 am

Oh, you never complete the process of Advanced Driving. :P

It's a shame Cornwall is quite a long way from Shaftesbury - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4569
Do less, better.
MrToad

Postby Ali - H » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:25 pm

MrToad wrote:Oh, you never complete the process of Advanced Driving. :P

It's a shame Cornwall is quite a long way from Shaftesbury - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4569

You are so right, Mr Toad. I am planning on learning something every day. What I should have said was achieved the level of advance drivemanship.
Ali - H

Postby Ali - H » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Gareth wrote:Hello and welcome!

Had you been reading the forum before joining? If not, I think you'll find a range of viewpoints, and some endless conversations ;)

Thanks for the welcome, Gareth :)
Ali - H

Return to Introductions