Hello from St Albans

A place for new members to introduce themselves and give some background information as to their experience with driving, likes, dislikes etc. It is advisable to post here first before posting to other forum's on the site.

Postby 125isfine. » Mon May 19, 2014 11:42 pm

Hello everyone, I've been a member of the IAM since 1982 aged 18, after I passed the test for cars in my Vauxhall Viva 1300. Decided to get into Motorcycles again and passed the DSA test in 92 and IAM test in 93. I was a keen member of the Herts and Beds Advanced Motorcyclists for a few years but left when it turned into a riding school. This was a shame because there were some real characters there, and we had many fantastic ride outs and many laughs.
I later did some CBT instructing and Advanced instructing with a local riding school run by the then chief motorcycle examiner for ROSPA. After much persuasion I took The ROSPA test in 98 and attained a gold.
Recently I have found myself questioning my abilities ( knocking on a bit ) and so I have been lurking for a while and seeing if anything has changed in the Advanced Driving world. It has, so I look forward to learning new things and engaging in some debates.
125isfine.

Postby Angus » Tue May 20, 2014 11:39 am

Hello & welcome

Come and join us on 7th June

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4574
Angus

Return to Introductions