Hello

A place for new members to introduce themselves and give some background information as to their experience with driving, likes, dislikes etc. It is advisable to post here first before posting to other forum's on the site.

Postby 2nd2none » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:11 pm

Hello, my names James and I'm a driving instructor and I'm based in Dorset. I own my own driving school and have 9 franchised driving instructors working for me and I also organise and run several under 17s driving events each month so as you can imagine I have a very busy schedule. I'm looking forward to participating on the forum and getting to know you all.
2nd2none

Postby skodatezzer » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Welcome aboard. Lots of good stuff from people passionate about their driving on here. Look out, in the members section for "driver network" and maybe get along to a driving day sometime.
IAM National Observer. Chair, E. Surrey IAM.
skodatezzer

Postby fungus » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Hello James, and welome to the forum. I'm also an independant ADI from Dorset. We're generally a freindly lot on here, and the driving days are fun.
Nigel ADI
IAM observer
fungus

Postby gannet » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:27 am

welcome along :D
-- Gannet.
Membership Secretary, East Surrey Group of Advanced Motorists
Driving: Citroen DS3 DSport 1.6THP / MINI Cooper Coupe :D
Riding: Airnimal Joey Sport... (helps with the commute into London during the week!)
ImageImage
gannet

Return to Introductions