Good Evening All!

A place for new members to introduce themselves and give some background information as to their experience with driving, likes, dislikes etc. It is advisable to post here first before posting to other forum's on the site.

Postby Tdcist » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:28 pm

Next, haven't a clue! Maybe get the skills really honed then go for the diploma, start tutoring...

Yeah I will do a little write up! I was surprised how relaxed and at ease I was out by my examiner!
TDCiST - Dave - Ford Focus 1.6TDCi Zetec S
ROSPA Training Started: September 2014 | Advanced Test: 19/02/15 | ROSPA Grade: Gold! | RoSPA Observer Training - Started!
Tdcist

Postby akirk » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:12 pm

well done - you must be chuffed, that is a high level to achieve...

Alasdair
akirk

Postby martine » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:00 am

Tdcist wrote:Next, haven't a clue! Maybe get the skills really honed then go for the diploma, start tutoring...

Yeah I will do a little write up! I was surprised how relaxed and at ease I was out by my examiner!

The ROSPA diploma drive is simply 'Gold Standard' - nothing more. There is the coaching/identifying faults/instructing bit but that's a different set of skills.
Martin - Bristol IAM: IMI National Observer and Group Secretary, DSA: ADI, Fleet, RoSPA (Dip)
martine

Postby Tdcist » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:59 pm

Well, I've been quiet the past few weeks, but I have some news! I will be starting tutor training as of mid May! Can't wait to start passing the skills onto others!
ROSPA Training Started: September 2014 | Advanced Test: 19/02/15 | ROSPA Grade: Gold! | RoSPA Observer Training - Started!
Tdcist

Postby Tdcist » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:28 pm

Well I've had my first "student" assigned, and looks like ill be sitting in with an experienced tutor/observer for the first few drives, then on my own after that! Really looking forward to passing the skills on, and hopefully getting the younger generation more interested in AD.
Tdcist

Previous

Return to Introductions