New to aduk

A place for new members to introduce themselves and give some background information as to their experience with driving, likes, dislikes etc. It is advisable to post here first before posting to other forum's on the site.

Postby katoom990 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:37 pm

Hi
just joined because AD interests me. I am a lapsed RoSPA Diploma motorcycle holder and member of IAM, again motorcycle. Still ride but drive about 30,000 miles per year. In the process of training for IAM car and commercial test. Looking forward to it, I think.
katoom990

Postby martine » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:17 pm

Welcome!

Hope you get stuck in and brush up your skills - it probably won't take as long as you think. Tell us how you get on and in the meantime, if you have any questions post something in the appropriate section and I'm sure you'll get some great advice.
Martin - Bristol IAM: IMI National Observer and Group Secretary, DSA: ADI, Fleet, RoSPA (Dip)
martine

Postby Horse » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:43 pm

Hello!

If you're at Diploma level it shouldn't take much effort to get to the standard you want to be. Good luck!
Anything posted by 'Horse' may be (C) Malcolm Palmer. Please ask for permission before considering any copying or re-use outside of forum posting.
Horse

Return to Introductions