Passed the Rospa test :-)

Discussion on Advanced and Defensive Driving.

Postby PeteG » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:32 pm

Nice one Prelude. :)

(I'm leaving in 10 minutes for mine... the sun is shining, so I think my test will consist largely of avoiding the sunbaked loons...)
PeteG

Postby Prelude » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:31 pm

Thanks everyone, :)
Must say though I wasn't really looking forward to the test at all, but hey - ho.... and worst of all I was made to wait what seemed ages ( in sweltering heat) for the examiner to tell me my result, but I expect that was par for the course as he/we discussed the drive in some detail and also answering Q's on the HC and Roadcraft. I can now put the Highway Code book away now for while......UNTIL the next updated version comes out which I think is early next year!! :evil: lol. Seriously though the HC book has helped me a lot and it's surprising to see so many people who say, will avoid a bus lane like the plague, when in fact if they read the restrictions then they would know that a bus lane is not a 24 hour no-go zone!! Unless perhaps you live in London, but 'up north' most bus lanes I encounter are just restricted to rush hour times.
Yes, Chris it did feel good and to be honest I felt personally I had achieved a great accomplishment on day, :)

As for lists of people who have passed with regard to names and D.O.B, perhaps an age bracket, say 20-30, 30-40 etc. could be used yet still stick to our forum user names, and maybe include other training: eg, I started off with the IAM test and wanted to go further which now I've done, so I did not go into Rospa 'blind' so to speak.

Pete, hope all went well for you today! I was thinking about ya!
Prelude

Postby jibberjabber25 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:44 pm

Well done prelude, exceptional! :)
IAM Qualified Observer
jibberjabber25

Previous

Return to Advanced Driving Forum