Excellent Motorcyle Training DVD

Discussion on Advanced and Defensive Driving. IAM, RoSPA/RoADA, High Performance Course. All associated training. Motorcycle training.

Postby Flexibase » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:54 pm

A recent addition to the Advanced Motorcycle Training scene is now offered from WAM - Worcestershire Group of Advanced Motorcyclists. Although obviously produced as publicity for the Group, there is much useful content for all motorcyclists.

With a stated running time of 32 minutes, this professionally produced DVD includes multiple viewpoint shots on passing junctions, roundabouts, accident statistics, cornering and overtaking. There are also useful interviews with a police motorcyclist, the Group Secretary, Senior Observers, Members and Associates. An extra stimulating touch is added with a few paused clips of "What happened next?".

An ideal DVD for home study or use with courses at a ridiculous price of just £2.49, which I cannot believe even covers their costs, from http://www.shopcreator.com/mall/departm ... 140/1/DVDs
David Wornham
Flexibase

Postby Mr Cholmondeley-Warner » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:20 am

Well I have looked at my copy, and I'm impressed with the professional quality of the filming. Not quite so impressed with some of the "demonstration" overtakes, but possibly the camera angles don't show quite what the rider or driver is seeing. Very difficult to get that just right.

The "what happened next" clips are excellent. I got nearly all of them, although there was a surprise one in the middle :D

I shall pass it on to our motorcycle section, I don't doubt they will want more.
Mr Cholmondeley-Warner

Return to Advanced Motorcycling Forum