Motorcycle Roadcraft Request - 2013 Edition (with Flaws)

Discussion on Advanced and Defensive Driving. IAM, RoSPA/RoADA, High Performance Course. All associated training. Motorcycle training.

Postby Andy » Thu May 22, 2014 5:07 am

Hi All,

After a bit of help please.

I'd like to find someone who bought a PDF version of the original 2013 Edition of Motorcycle Roadcraft, published in late 2013 (that contains what some might describe as errors). For info, a second impression was published in early 2014 that has "Second impression with amends 2013" at the bottom of the first page.

The reason for asking is that I'm trying to compile a definitive list of all the changes made between the 2013 book and the revised 2014 second impression. I have a paper copy of the 2013 manual and a PDF copy of the second impression (both purchased legitimately), but to make the process of comparing original and revised far quicker and more accurate, I need to get my hands on a PDF copy of the original. In case you're wondering, there are tools available to compare PDF's.

Before anyone suggests it, I've asked both the Police Foundation and TSO for information on the changes, but neither will supply it.

Please reply or PM me if you can help. I plan to openly share this information with this community once complete by the way.

Many thanks.
Andy Stoll
Advanced Motorcycle Instructor
Derbyshire Advanced Rider Training
Andy

Postby Zebedee » Fri May 23, 2014 10:07 pm

Sorry I can't help, but I'd be interested in your eventual list.
Zebedee

Return to Advanced Motorcycling Forum