Tutor Certificate at last

Discussion on Advanced and Defensive Driving. IAM, RoSPA/RoADA, High Performance Course. All associated training. Motorcycle training.

Postby BillZZR600 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:54 am

Having rejigged things at RoADAR (Nationally) at the beginning of the year it would appear that the Admin has finally caught up with what has been going on in the real world for some time. :wink: .
At Our Monthly local group meeting the secretary had a big pile of paper to hand out to folks

Here is mine.

Nice heavyweight glossy paper and nice gilt ink on the Badge and lettering. Much prettier than my A4 ink jet printed Pass certificate of 2004. I am so glad my money is being spent well :lol:
Kawasaki ZZR600/Renault Laguna 1.8i
RoADAR Advanced Rider (Gold)
RoADAR Aproved (Motorcycle) Tutor
RoADAR Advanced Driver (Gold)
RoADAR Aproved (Car) Tutor
BillZZR600

Postby OneDragons » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:01 pm

Congrats for the pass (though I suppose its a bit overdue :wink: ).

Posh glossy certificates are always good, but then you have to balance that against the cost. Though the real cost difference in producing a showey off one compared to a 'standard' cert isnt that huge I imagine.
OneDragons

Postby T.C » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:32 pm

Not taken too long then bearing in mind that I approved the design when I was senior examiner and member of the national committee and responsible for the diploma course for bikes 4 years ago :roll: :wink:
It is better to arrive 30 seconds late in this world, than 30 years early in the next.
T.C

Postby rlmr » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:35 am

BillZZR600 wrote:At Our Monthly local group meeting the secretary had a big pile of paper to hand out to folks

Well done Bill :)

Rennie
rlmr

Postby BillZZR600 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:45 pm

Cheers guys.
Its so nice to have an actual bit of paper pinned up in the study wall to let SWMBO believe that I am actually out tutoring, and not just hooning around the countryside for my own pleasure, :wink: when I should have been cutting the grass, washing her car etc.
Things were never easy when arranging on the phone to meet a new member with the phrase "Do you know the (Insert the name of a mutually known hostelry on neutral territory)? ah good I'll meet you in the car park then. :lol:
Kawasaki ZZR600/Renault Laguna 1.8i
RoADAR Advanced Rider (Gold)
RoADAR Aproved (Motorcycle) Tutor
RoADAR Advanced Driver (Gold)
RoADAR Aproved (Car) Tutor
BillZZR600

Postby Advanced Roadcraft » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:39 pm

BillZZR600 wrote:At Our Monthly local group meeting the secretary had a big pile of paper to hand out to folks

Nice heavyweight glossy paper and nice gilt ink on the Badge and lettering. Much prettier than my A4 ink jet printed Pass certificate of 2004. I am so glad my money is being spent well :lol:

Congrats! Well done, Bill.
Best, B
Car: Saab 9.3 Coupe
Bikes: Honda Deauville; Suzuki Bugman 400
Advanced Roadcraft

Return to Advanced Motorcycling Forum