Forum database and code update

Suggestions for site improvements. Forum and Advanced Driving UK announcements such as events, changes to the system and general information people should know about.

Postby Darren » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:54 pm

I have done a Forum database and code update today. If anyone finds any funnies or things that don't quite work as they should (or as they did before, please reply in this topic).

Thanks
Darren
Darren

Postby martine » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Yeah - my laptop is running slow and freezing every so often and takes ages to boot - I don't know what you've done but...*

*crikey I sound like some of my less IT literate clients :roll:
Martin - Bristol IAM: IMI National Observer and Group Secretary, DSA: ADI, Fleet, RoSPA (Dip)
martine

Postby Angus » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:09 pm

martine wrote:Yeah - my laptop is running slow and freezing every so often and takes ages to boot - I don't know what you've done but...

It's not Darren's fault if you run Windoze :lol:
Angus

Postby Darren » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:10 pm

martine wrote:Yeah - my laptop is running slow and freezing every so often and takes ages to boot - I don't know what you've done but...*

*crikey I sound like some of my less IT literate clients :roll:

lol nothing to do with me Martin - sort your laptop out.

Sheesh, I have my mum and sister coming to visit this weekend for the first time since the wedding last year. Mum's bringing her laptop down apparently - no doubt while my wife is making a lovely Sunday dinner, my mum will be expecting me to download the latest microsoft bloat-update errrrr. I don't think so.
Darren

Return to Announcements, Improvements and Forum Help