ADUK Driving Day, 7th September, Chester

Suggestions for site improvements. Forum and Advanced Driving UK announcements such as events, changes to the system and general information people should know about.

Postby kfae8959 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:07 am

Just to let you know that there are plans for an ADUK driving day on Saturday 7th September, based near Chester. More information will follow shortly, and you can join up on this thread in the members-only Driver Network forum: http://www.advanced-driving.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4323

ADUK membership is free - the thread is only in a non-public area so the organisers can have some control over who attends.

David
"A man's life in these parts often depends on a mere scrap of information"
kfae8959

Postby JamesAllport » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:43 pm

David and I expect to be able to post confirmation and further details for the Chester Day in the members' section shortly - probably tomorrow. I'm just waiting for confirmation from our proposed start point that they could manage 13 of us for lunch if needed.

James
Only two things matter: attitude & entry speeds.
JamesAllport

Postby JamesAllport » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:40 pm

I've posted confirmation of start point and timings, and a request for confirmation of attendance and some basic details from anyone coming this morning. Please see the thread in the members only section.

James
Only two things matter: attitude & entry speeds.
JamesAllport

Return to Announcements, Improvements and Forum Help