How to become an IAM Motorcycle Examiner

Discussion on Advanced and Defensive Driving. IAM, RoSPA/RoADA, High Performance Course. All associated training. Motorcycle training.

Postby willie » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:54 pm

Already a full member of IAM (car & motorcycle). Firstly, do I need to take the IMI National Observer Assessment before I can proceed? And if I achieve a pass in the assessment, what is the next step? Do I need attending further training / test before I can be appointed as Examiner?
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:49 am

Postby andypoulton » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:38 pm

Hi Willie.
I suggest you may need to repost on the AD HUB.
If you are a serving or retired advanced Police Rider/instructor then the route is now by applying to be an Examiner to iAM RoadSmart HQ in WGC
If you are a group member then yes apply after your IMI National Observers qualification then onto the IMI Examiners qualification (not released designed completed yet).

Cheers Andy
Its not what you drive but the way that you drive it.
Its not how fast you drive but how you drive fast.

Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Postby willie » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Currently, are there any motorcycle examiners' course I can take (Roadsmart/ RoSPA / DIA .....)?
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:49 am

Return to Advanced Motorcycling Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest