Which annoys you the most?

Forum for general chat, news, blogs, humour, jokes etc.

Which annoys you the most?

Tailgating
60%
Fog lights on in good viz
6%
Deliberate cutting in
11%
No indicators on roundabout
9%
Other - please specify
14%

Total votes : 35

Postby Mr Cholmondeley-Warner » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:57 am

The REALLY annoying mobile phone users are the ones in the REALLY expensive cars. So you could afford a hundred grand car to show off in, tosser, but you couldn't afford another hundred pounds for a hands free kit. Impressed, not! :P
Mr Cholmondeley-Warner

Postby waremark » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:02 pm

Guys with £100k cars almost always have several cars - and change their phones very often. Each car probably has a hands free kit for the phone they had when they bought the car - cost £500 ish in a BM or Merc. They don't want the interior of the car to be mucked up with an aftermarket kit.

Personally, I have a very old and boring phone because it was one of only three that was Bluetooth compatible with two different cars.

I think the mobile phone legislation was completely misguided - it made everyone go out and get hands-free kits, and made them think it was fine to use the phone on the move so long as it was hands free. I think the research shows that a hands-free phone is almost as distracting as a handheld one.

So the right thing to do is not to use the phone on the move - but I am afraid I do not do the right thing.
waremark

Previous

Return to General Car Chat Forum